- The school serves children age 3 through 12 years. The primary classrooms are ages 3 through 6, and the elementary program serves ages 6 through 9, and 9 through 12.
- The Montessori program is based on a three year cycle, and families are strongly urged to consider this so that their children may receive the full benefit of the program.
- Children from 3 years are eligible for enrollment.
- Children need to be toilet-trained before beginning.
- Prospective parents are encouraged to observe the classroom, by appointment, and a meeting with the school Director may be arranged.
- Parents may place their children on the Waiting List and their children will be enrolled on a space-available basis.
- Interested families are encouraged to contact the office for an appointment, either by email (email@example.com) or phone (503) 434-5081.
The school is accepting applications for the coming school year for children who are between the ages of 3 and 4 years for the primary class. Check with the school office for current availability.
For the elementary class, priority is given to children with a Montessori primary or elementary background, but students from other types of schools who have completed kindergarten, first or second grade may be admitted into the program if it is agreed with the teaching staff, Director and the parents that the child would benefit from a program which emphasizes self-directed learning. (Older children in the elementary class are always returning students.)
If you would like to enroll your child in this dynamic program, return a Waiting List application (available from the school). Admissions are on a space-available basis, within the aforementioned general guidelines.
If we can answer any questions about our program, or if you would like to observe the classroom at work, please call the school for an appointment.
McMinnville Montessori School Non-Discrimination Policy
The McMinnville Montessori School admits students of any race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions and hiring procedures, scholarship and loan programs, and any other school-administered programs. (Revised 1999)